Osama Bin Laden was dumped in the ocean
in the Arab Gulf on May 2. 2011 at noon local time.
He was "buried" according to Islamic law, swathed in white after a beautiful little ceremony that lasted 45 minutes.
According to official U.S. sources, was "no other options available."
This touching respectful treatment is in great contrast to the disrespectful treatment
Saddam Hussein got when he was taken. You could not believe it was the worst enemy of the USA was buried.
Caught and killed in Abbottabad.
On the night to May 2. the U.S. forces hit against a property in Abbottabad outside Pakistan Military Academy Kakul.
Two Black Hawk helicopters flew from the airbase Tarbela some 70 kilometers from Abbottabad with crews from the U.S. Navy SEALs.
After a brief firefight, the Osama Bin Laden was shot and killed. The body was brought back in one of the helicopters.
No photographic evidence has been published.
Remember when Saddam Hussein was taken? There were hours of crystal clear videos, lots of photos,
and absolutely no could doubt he was finally taken. Therefore, it is striking to note that
the videos and photos published from this "battle" and the death of Bin Laden are so bad that they
in fact do not prove anything.
The body of Osama Bin Laden was in U.S. "custody" for at least 12 hours.
For though the operation itself may have been hectic, Americans had the corpse for a long period.
First the helicopter probably returned back at Tarbela airbase, then the body was transferred to another aircraft
to be flown 2000 kilometers to the Arabian Gulf, to be
loaded on a warship where the body was prepared for burial and finally dumped at sea.
There were many opportunities to take crystal clear videos and pictures in good light
that could proove that the right man was killed.
From all these operations are not published a single photo or video that is clear and undisputable.
This gives reason to question whether such a video exist and if there is anything true in this story at all.
What might have happened?
Something is smelling bad here ...
It is not rational to believe that such an operation is conducted without irrevocable proof that the man was shot and killed.
Considering how the U.S. has previously manipulated important information, the same could have happened here.
Therefore, one should raise a few questions.
We know some things about Osama Bin Laden.
Then it's time for speculation. If the killing of Osama Bin Laden was a show for the medias,
one of the following might be true:
- He was trained by the United States and the CIA (This side of his background is in the process of being removed on the internet)
- He was originally equipped by the United States and the CIA
- The wealthy bin Laden family in Saudi Arabia has a lot of strong ties to the Republican tops in U.S.
- Members of the Bin Laden family sat in a meeting with Carlyle Group in Washington on September 11, 2001
- Those from the Bin Laden family who were in the United States were collected and flown out of the country after September 11, 2001
while all flying was banned in the US, without having been asked a single question by the FBI
- Osama Bin Laden was at the American hospital in Dubai between the July 4th and July 14. 2001 (chronic kidney disease. Dialysis?)
- Here he was visited by local head of the CIA - while beeing one of the most wanted men in the world
- 10. september was Osama Bin Laden on Pakistani Military Hospital in Rawalpindi in Pakistan, where he probably was the 11th sept.
- Osama Bin Laden denied that he was behind 11 september.
USA made the world not display this video because "the video could contain a hidden message."
- Osama Bin Laden was initially the only important pretext to invade Afghanistan
- To "take" Osama Bin Laden was an important pretext for the U.S. to stay in Afghanistan
- After september 11. 2001 the U.S. forces "found" a video in Afghanistan,
in which an obviously fake Osama Bin Laden takes responsibility for the terror.
It is not the first time the U.S. is manipulating the world ...
- Osama Bin Laden had finished his work for the U.S., and is now at home with his family in Saudi Arabia.
- His illness is requiring closer monitoring, he is now in private and professional care at a secret location.
- Osama Bin Laden died a natural death and the U.S. could use an opportunity to make a "victory".
From Nobel Prize-winner Harold Pinter's Nobel Lecture in 2005:
"Hundreds of thousands of deaths took place throughout these countries ... and they are attributable to American foreign policy.
The crimes of the United States have been systematic, constant, vicious, remorseless, but very few people have actually talked about them.
You have to hand it to America. It has exercised a quite clinical manipulation of power worldwide
while masquerading as a force for universal good. It's a brilliant, even witty, highly successful act of hypnosis."
From the Nobel Lecture by Harold Pinter (1930 - 2008), read it all here
The video of Harold Pinter holding his Nobel Lecture in 2005 (nobelprize.org)